normal

The Football Transfer Rumours Thread

Rvn    103

From the King's Road via Anfield to Swansea. At least the location is improving again
Villas-Boas has left his Shanghai club for a break from football.

Milhouse    355

Sturridge goes on loan to WBA for 6 months - I wonder if they bothered with the expense of a medical? :)

I bet he isn't fit for more than half of the 14 remaining games - I reckon he's now in the last chance saloon.

normal    346

Funny you should men that. You had a lucky break when Andy Carroll got injured before he could complete a transfer!

Milhouse    355

Totally! I would have been so embarrassed if we'd signed that donkey! We seem to be struggling to sign anybody right now. Even Crouch has been suggested. Grim times.

Milhouse    355

I've never wanted a player to get injured but since we're apparently sniffing around Giroud I'll make an exception and hope he spends the next month in the Arsenal treatment room, scuppering any chance of a deal. :)

He's just a legless Morata - we can do better than that. Even if we don't sign anyone!

Milhouse    355
1 minute ago, normal said:

Llorente's available ;)

Apparently a loan might be considered.

Emerson has signed though, 23, left back, 4.5 year deal. Hope he's better than some of the other defenders we've signed recently - Baba Rahman... awful (and now on loan at Schalke). Jury is still out on Rudiger. At least Christensen is doing alright.