normal

The Football Transfer Rumours Thread

Milhouse    355

Willian has extended his contract by 4 more years (not really a transfer rumour, I just needed something with which to test the posting speed!) :)

normal    345

Levy has gone mad. Not only did he sign a striker, but he didn't do it on the last day of the season! ( Janssen)

Rvn    103

Can't think why he'd be interested in a lower table club . I'm sure Leicester will offer him a much improved contract, but good signing if you get him. Matic out if so?

Winterman    33

Can't think why he'd be interested in a lower table club . I'm sure Leicester will offer him a much improved contract, but good signing if you get him. Matic out if so?

Matic has been a passenger for 18 months since 'that' tackle by Barnes. Not sure what happened to him.

I'd like to see Chalobah promoted to first team replacing Mikel as our go-to guy for certain games. I reckon Conte could do the business with him.

Milhouse    355

Matic out if so?

Hopefully not, I'd like to see Matic (if he can recover his first season form) and Kante together, also we have Marco Van Ginkel to return who could work well in a defensive midfield trio.

I'd much rather see Mikel leave, if anyone will take him...

Rvn    103

Hmm more posting glitches. I thought that first one hadn't gone through.

Maybe a change of manager will work for Matic. I'm sure Luke Shaw will bounce back from that horrendous tackle by Moreno.

The Chinese league might have been a possible destination for Mikel, but I think that ship has sailed this season.

MeKeV    96

Hopefully not, I'd like to see Matic (if he can recover his first season form) and Kante together, also we have Marco Van Ginkel to return who could work well in a defensive midfield trio.

I'd much rather see Mikel leave, if anyone will take him...

Sounds exciting!  :mellow:  :huh:

Milhouse    355

Yes, maybe not quite what I meant! Matic is the defensive midfielder, with van Ginkel and Kante as the more creative midfielders (along with all our other creative midfielders...spoiled for choice!)

Rvn    103

I know Kante can pass, but a creative midfielder? I thought that was Fabregas in your squad.

Milhouse    355

I know Kante can pass, but a creative midfielder? I thought that was Fabregas in your squad.

We are awash with options. Maybe Jose will want Febregas...

And there's not much chance of us offloading Mikel to Turkey now, FFS! :(

Couldn't they have delayed their coup until after we'd concluded our transfer business?*

*No idea if Mikel is Turkey bound, just that Turkey is the usual dumping ground after China.

Majed    51

Seems like Man United's improved bid for Pogba has been accepted.

Even his Barber posted this picture saying "Had to change up Pogba's hair colour for his new team"

b789962ef95173eae748847793f0de80.jpg

normal    345

Gotze has rejoined Dortmund. Probably a good move for all concerned.

Majed    51

It will be interesting to see how well United do after buying the league... hate it when clubs do that! ;):)

Haha!!

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk