MeKeV

Post Counts Transfer Request Thread

Hass    5

Done. 

Good to see you mate! :)

Likewise Nik,

Now to get my avatar ported across, do I need a PAC code? ;-)

jonmorris    184

Thanks, WM is dead at last, no longer a slave to the advertisers  :D

Advertisers? When I was there, my ad sales guy was caught making up ad bookings - which was only discovered when companies claimed to have no knowledge of having booked an ad (or having booked one, but it was repeated for six months!) and the paperwork had been forged.

Then the best was the same guy leaving the office saying all the ads were in, but missing pages, leaving me and the designer to put in fillers at the last moment or blow up a small ad into a full page.

Oh the joys of print publishing in a market where advertisers pay as little as possible and know that they have more power over you than you do over them. One being honest enough to say it straight; 'you cover our products anyway, so why should we waste money advertising?'. Fair point, I guess!

Ajax    13

Done.

Good to see you! :)

Aww thank you. Good to be here. I joined the original WM forum to learn a bit more about phones as I'd just started in "The Link". How things change....

hecatae    9

Hi guys - glad I found you all, WM seemed like a bit of a ghost town...I joined there in August 2003 and made a grand total of 163 posts. Bloody good they were too....

Hi silverdreamer long time no see.Sent from my LG-E610 using Tapatalk 2

Shock    36

Could I have my post count transferred from WM as well please (181)? Same username.

You owe me cake now.. ;)

Milhouse    355

I have such a small post count from WM (used to read more than type!) but wouldn't mind them being brought across if possible please.

Done.

Shock    36

I took the first slice shock ;)

:mellow: I don't believe in virtual cakes.. they smell!

suzyerogers    0

Hiya,

Can my post count be transferred as well...I see that someone may have a Z1 Compact for sale (from looking through the bargains thread), but cannot actually see the classifieds yet!

Thanks, Suzy (same username here as on WhatMob).