normal

The Premier League Thread

normal    345

Poch has been laying into Sissoko saying he doesn't deserve to be on the bench. Oh dear.

Milhouse    355

Well, that was entertaining! :)

Our second goal was absolutely sublime - brilliant counter attacking football. And to be honest, we should have been 3-1 down and game over, had City not fluffed so many chances.

And to cap it all, Citeh players lost the plot at the end and had Aguerro and Fernandihno sent off - at least Fernandihno should be getting an extended ban for violent conduct.

Great game - unless you're a Citeh fan!

Rvn    103

Well, that was entertaining! :)Our second goal was absolutely sublime - brilliant counter attacking football. And to be honest, we should have been 3-1 down and game over, had City not fluffed so many chances.And to cap it all, Citeh players lost the plot at the end and had Aguerro and Fernandihno sent off - at least Fernandihno should be getting an extended ban for violent conduct.Great game - unless you're a Citeh fan!

As a neutral in the title race I hope Chelsea win the league ahead of City and the Dippers. I wonder if Jose feels the same seeing largely his squad doing so well!

MeKeV    96

Aguero and fernadihno both had to go obviously. But fabregas was the biggest s***bag in the whole thing, cheeky slap to get fernadihno going and then backing off with a 'look what he's doing to me, look look!' face, followed by a 10 foot backwards swan dive over the hoarding as if he'd been pushed. And to top it off a good old fashioned "hold me back" as everyone gathered round :lol:. What a horrible little rat.

Rvn    103

I've always thought that Fabregas was a divisive coward ever since Pizzagate.I heard that Barca shipped him out for that reason and I wouldn't be surprised if he stuck the knife in Jose's back last season at Chelsea.

Milhouse    355

Stones ban for accusing the ref of bias? Pep ban for very obviously mocking the referee?

Nah, I'm sure Chelsea will be fined as usual.

As for Fabreagas - he undoubtedly is a devious little sh!t, but boy can he hit a pass...

I heard that Barca shipped him out for that reason

I thought you just listed all the qualities expected of a Barca player.

normal    345

Just for the record, we beat Swansea 5-0 despite us only turning up for half a game. I hope the players don't start thinking they're champions.

satsuma    178

Conte. 11 wins on the trot. Massive achievement.

Didn't exactly splash the cash on big name signings. Has the got the best out of the squad.

Gotta say that of Cheslea win the league, I'd actually be relatively happy.

Milhouse    355

Obviously happy with our results and the way we're playing, but what makes me really, really happy is seeing Pep struggle - just goes to show the English Premier League is tougher than the two-team leagues he's used to. :)

Majed    51

Man United seem to be playing well and getting the results they deserve (finally)!

Rvn    103

Well there's a shocker, Gooners on the way down _before_ Christmas. :)Claude will not be amused.

Lol I bet he was livid after their previous match too. I also hope that Liverpool soon go on their annual drop in form during their seasonal boom-bust cycle.

Milhouse    355

Hereee he is.... this time with his little mate Ty, who apparently doesn't like being sworn at (don't talk to Claude then!)

Comedy gold this.

"Don't swear at me!" x 100

"Don't question my fan base!" x 20

"Are you more committed than me?" x 50

"You're spitting on me!" x 20

LOL - you couldn't make this up!

As usual, NSFW.

Winterman    33

AFTV was gold this week, have to say DT was particularly good and his bit about watching his first game and falling in love rung true with me about my teams, particularly Pakistan's cricket team.