Sign in to follow this  
Haddock26

what smartwatch? Feminine or close!

Haddock26    9

So, sleep tracking, pedometer on all the time, notifications, controlling some music, and maybe using one or two apps on it. Per day. Would be like 2 days?

And does it know I'm working out, as opposed to ignoring it?

What does the watch do when it's run out of battery and you don't have the charger? Turn off, or low power mode?

Edited by Haddock26

Haddock26    9

...But then also at £400 it's like double my budget. So even if it was ideal I couldn't. 

Two watches that could match my needs and wants:

https://en.ticwear.com/pages/product-introduce $199.99

And the misfit vapour. No idea when it's out though. Suggested price of $199 also.

Anyone had any experience of either of these brands?

Edited by Haddock26

Haddock26    9

So after the expensive of moving out and such I put this on delay. I have a card with £125 on it. So with a series 1 watch at £299 it would only mean a £174 spend.

Would I really be missing that much, if I got a series 1 over a 2? Other than minor improvements and gps? Being swim proof rather than splash proof is no big deal for me as I can't swim lol  

Most the alternatives I'm looking at are a step backward from my pebble time steel. So it's looking like I'm gonna have to save and cave for an Apple Watch. Even though I prefer buttons than touch screen on a watch (sweaty fingers at the gym and such), and even though my PTS has 9-10 days battery. 

Not sticking with the PTS as it'll become useless one day due to lack of support. 

Edited by Haddock26

kradcliffe    152

Having had a Fitbit for a couple of months and seeing what a joke the company are, you can see exactly where the Pebble watches are going.

They can't manage their own products properly so why take over someone else's?

Haddock26    9

Luckily for the past month my PTS has been behaving perfectly. But from the Fitbit announcement til then I was having so so many issues. But as long as it stays like this I can hang on til it goes back to spazzing out. 

There was something the Fitbit blaze didn't do that I thought it should, else I'd have gone for that. But no. Can't remember what major feature it lacked right now. Plus they ruined my pebble love affair, so I am not interested in them. But it's good to hear I chose well not to, if you're calling them incompetent. 

Edited by Haddock26

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this