Stuclark

IPB 4.1 feedback

Stuclark    70

Please post comments / issues with IPB 4.1 in here. I am aware that various things aren't working yet, so don't be offended if I seem to ignore what you've found, I'll get round to fixing it eventually.

kradcliffe    153

Quick question, how do I upload photos directly to the forum instead of using an external host. I never managed to figure it out on the previous forum software.

It appears with the link below you can only upload files of 100kb which is nothing basically.

Keith

Stuclark    70

I haven't even looked at the settings for that yet, so you may not have permissions, or the file sizes may be extremely restrictive

Stuclark    70

You may notice I'm also trying out a new theme for the forums and site.

It's by no means finished yet, but please give me your initial thoughts

Milhouse    355

New forum theme looks good on mobile tablet (Nexus 7 2013) however the menu options are very difficult to tap on (eg. Forums > Unread Content). An "Unread Content" button where you have Feedback, Chat etc. would be good as I use that a lot.

Posting from Tapatalk btw. :)

Milhouse    355

Ah, I see the blue square icon to the left of the Search magnifying glass takes me to Unread Content - problem solved!

Stuclark    70

There's a lot to do on the new layout yet ... I've only really made sure it works at base level so far

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Stuclark    70

It shouldn't be doubling them up (it doesn't for me); but it does show new articles as unread until I go and look at them (I think that's an admin thing). Obviously it then marks the article as unread again when there's a new reply to the comments / forum article (them being the same thing)

normal    346

That probably explains why I see an unread in the forum and articles list. I have had a couple of unprovoked unreads though. I'll do a screenshot next time.