kradcliffe

Tesco Mobile outsourcing their CS to Crapita.

normal    346

A depressing choice. The only thing O2 / Tesco Mobile had going for it was CS and the powers decided that's not a good idea.

kradcliffe    153

Exactly. Smells like Tesco trying to cut costs to me.

I tweeted them and got this standard reply "We are committed to ensuring we continue to deliver great experiences for all of our customers with our new Partner. LJ"

Good luck with that!

ferret1979    9

A truly terrible decision, outsourcing barely ever works in the customers favour.

Ive got two Tesco mobile contracts, for my mum and dad, which was based on the good customer service.  I will now re evaluate that, as I don't think this is good at all.

It was likely to happen though after the O2 deal last year, as the Tesco mobile employees where actually Telefonica employees, I think.

Tesco mobile doesn't have a lot going for it now, as the prices aren't that cheap now either.

Ajax    13

A couple of points to remember: Tesco Mobile staff were housed in the same building as the O2/capita staff. So possibly there hand may have been forced.

Do feel sorry for the call centre staff. They saw there o2 colleagues go through the same thing years ago.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk