MeKeV

EU Referendum on Thursday, 23rd June

Your Vote  

13 members have voted

1. 1. "Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?"

• Remain
    • Leave
    • I'd rather not say
    • I'm not voting
    • I'm still undecided
    • I'm not registered

MeKeV    98

Well a none nihilist could take a consensus from the UK, France Denmark Netherlands etc that it's not working for everyone to affect change over the handful that is is 'working' for.

35% turnout for MEP votes isnt the best way of getting ARE BRITISH VOICES heard.

I wonder if we'll ever re-overtake Poland in the education league tables now eh, we wont be able to send our unskilled workers over there.

The 250Billion stabilisation fund from Carney makes the 6.5Billion a year look a little insignificant now.

Feet and inches are terrible in every way possible.

Milhouse    355

Feet and inches are terrible in every way possible.

You'll be telling me next that decimalisation was a good idea. ;-)

kradcliffe    153

The EU is an undemocratic gravy train.

We will continue sell goods to Germany the same way as they send millions of cars here.

Nothing will change in the long term, and the pound will bounce back in no time. The financial institutions scaremongered and it didn't work.

People are talking as though it's the end of the world, but it's really the end of a doomed project that got way out of hand. We were the first to make the decision to leave and that's the start of it unravelling completely. Many countries were watching this closely before making a similar move.

Still can't help thinking that many in England voted out for two reasons ..... one to get rid of DC and secondly because immigration has been ignored by the main parties for too long.

Milhouse    355

Attempted coup in Turkey, apparently.

I wonder who it could be - is it the side fed up with the Turkish government's support of ISIS, or maybe it's another faction that believes they're not giving ISIS enough support.

normal    346

😃

Don't even go there! 

Has anyone changed their mind about how they voted since the Referendum?