Shock

TalkTalk mvno switches over to O2.

SteveyAsp    41

I don't think they have the capacity for their own customers let alone anyone else....they're fine if you just want to text and call but for data IMO absolutely useless

ferret1979    9

Another MVNO on O2...

I've been having data speed issues with O2, and their network team called, and basically said the cell site is working fine, and the fluctuations in speed, (0.2mb to 1.5mb), was just the cell breathing.

Not really the answer I was looking for.

Shock    36

Talk Talk had hinted at building Femto cells in to their router as part of the agreement and to reduce costs and move capacity into their own network.

Will be an excellent move by an MVNO, if they actually make it happen.

hecatae    9

Talk Talk had hinted at building Femto cells in to their router as part of the agreement and to reduce costs and move capacity into their own network.Will be an excellent move by an MVNO, if they actually make it happen.

Opal Telecom has the spectrum licence to do so since 2007 as far as I recall

Shock    36

Opal Telecom has the spectrum licence to do so since 2007 as far as I recall

Yep, supposedly the £155K they paid back in 2006 for the 1800MHz  licence allows them to use 4G on femtocells.

If they do make genuine use of it, it really could be in interesting move. They could guarantee perfect 4G coverage at home which none of the other networks can at the moment.

Some of the options seem to be from the trials TalkTalk have been carrying out..

One bill for both landline package and mobile- How would mobile inclusive minutes work?

Picking up landline calls on TalkTalk mobile - PPI claims would drive you mad